Monday 3 October 2011

A dwarf burglar has defended his life of crime claiming that it is the only career open to a man his size.

Dwarf burglar- "crime is my only career option"

A dwarf burglar has defended his life of crime claiming that it is the only career open to a man his size.

Lee Kildare, who took advantage of his small size to burgle derelict homes
Photo: NORTH NEWS & PICTURES
Lee Kildare, 22, who is 3ft 11in tall, confessed this week to burgling an empty house for scrap metal but said it was his only option because he struggled to get a normal job in a "tall man's world".
manchester locksmith
Kildare, 22, said: "I've been burgling houses for years. I choose to do it – no one forces me.
"In fact, it's what I have to do for money because I couldn't get a normal job. It's a tall man's world.
"I have shoplifted in the past and it is easy as no one would ever suspect me. I normally get away with it because of my height.
"Now I burgle derelict houses for metal so I can sell it on as scrap. I do it for extra money, to go with my incapacity benefit."
Kildare, who lives with his mother, was used by a gang to plunder empty houses for copper and other metal to sell to scrap yards.
He was arrested after a security guard saw his head poking out of a small hole in the front door of a house in Newcastle.
Magistrates heard Kildare was very drunk and his accomplice fled leaving him to take the rap.
"People come to me for help with burglaries because I'm small and can get through small holes.," he said.
"But they are not taking advantage of me. I'm well-known and well-liked and no one picks on me."
Kildare was born with an incurable condition called achondroplasia, caused by an abnormal gene, which affects about one in 20,000 children.
He was given a 12-month community order with supervision, and put on a three-month curfew between 8pm and 7am.
to protect yourself from this problem find a Manchester locksmith
 


1 comment:

  1. I like this post . last week i want to find a locksmith product and service and again i find it . to know how to be safe and by a high quality product is great .Thanks for this information.

    Locksmith Unley

    ReplyDelete